What are Puzzlers?
Puzzlers sharpen critical and creative thinking through agricultural-related hands-on activities. They follow the “create, test & improve, and share” steps in the Purple Plow engingeering design process. They are aligned to Next Generation Science Standards for 5th-8th graders and are conducive for a variety of environments.
Ways to use Puzzlers:
- Use Puzzlers as supplemental activites for Purple Plow challenges
- Integrate Puzzlers into your STEM camp curriculum
- Have a food and agriculture month at your local makerspace and solve Puzzlers
- Use Puzzlers as a part of your agriculture literacy outreach event
- Solve a Puzzler at your next 4-H meeting